Saturday, October 23, 2010

Alumni day at my high school......

Lunch at the White Flash.


At the basketball game with Walker and AJ.






The playround at Riverside.


_________________________________________________________________

Last weekend was a busy one for us!!! We had co-op on Friday afternoon. That evening all the boys went to audition for the Christmas play, Santa's Spectacles. Saturday the two little boys and I went to Jackson for the Alumni day at my old school. I had been telling them about this little burger shop my parents use to take us to when I was little. So we tried to stop there for lunch...unfortunately the one I use to go to downtown wasn't open on the weekends...crazy huh?!?! So we went to the other one outside of town. We sat at the counter on swivel stools and the boys LOVED it!!!! We got some extra to take to my brother. We stopped to see him for a while then we went to see my nephews. They ended up going to dinner with us at Variety Pizza, another of the places I use to go to. They declared it the best pizza they had ever had! We then went to the alumni ball game at Riverside. We had stopped by there earlier and the boys played on the playground. When we went back across the bridge before we got there Jacob started singing...I love Riverside :) I got to see a couple old friends, and my uncle Wade was there. Amie and Vickie had driven down from Michigan and Indiana. It was so nice to see them.










We spent the night at Pauls Motel, and I was very happy it was so clean!!! We woke up and had leftover pizza for breakfast. Made a Wal-mart run to see if they had a shirt that I am looking for...they didn't :( We stopped by Wendy's to see if my cousin Anna was there. We had lunch there and a nice visit with her :) Tried to see my Aunt Norm but she wasn't home, so we headed toward Georgetown.










The drive was beautiful with the leaves changing. We stopped for a potty break at Slade and decided to try and find the Geocache that we have been looking for for years. Don't know why we didn't find it before but this time Jacob found it pretty quickly! We had a great time and Jacob kept saying he wanted to live in Jackson.

No comments: