Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Airplanes in Dayton

At bedtime last night I decided to leave on our trip a day early.  I have been wanting to get the boys to the air force museum.  So we got up this morning and got busy getting things done so we couldn't leave.  I even cut Michael and Anthony's hair.  First we went to the Huffman Prairie Flying Field so Jake and Michael could get Junior ranger badges.   The badges are very cool....flight wings!

We then headed over to the National Air Force Museum.  By the time we got there we only had 45 minutes to look around.  We headed straight back towards the cold war exhibit.  The boys were very excited to see a stealth bomber.   They thought the place was awesome.  They decided that we have to come back when we can look around more.

Pictures will have to be added later......I forgot to bring my laptop.

Tomorrow we head to Toledo to see Alyssa and Mike.
















No comments: