Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

Our Christmas was low key this year.  We were really busy with the play so we didn't get all of our decorations put up.  I didn't even put all our ornaments on the tree!  The interesting thing was we didn't even miss any of the things we didn't get up or done.  Our Christmas was still great!  Gave the boys their traditional Christmas Eve PJ's.  This year I even found some wolf sleep pants for David!  And he gave me some really cool Tardis slippers. 


We gave Anthony some things for his Jeep.  Some really cool mats for the front and some tow hooks.  His gifts were really huge so I hid them around the house and wrapped up some very small boxes with notes in them telling him where the actual gift was hidden. 


Jacob and Michael both wanted magic cards (well so did Anthony) we got them all a new set and David bought a box full of cards from his friend Joe. for all of them to share.  We also got Jacob and Michael some really cool remote control cars and some airplane models. 


David gave me lots of t-shirts.  I think my favorite was "Moss" from The IT Crowd.  He also gave me all the Duck Dynasty bobble heads and also a Gysmo bobble head. 


We gave David some tools and a knife.  I also gave him a new gun.  Jacob tried to give him a lighter with a wolf on it but even though we ordered in on November 12 it didn't come in time for Christmas :(

I made a ham and Larry came over for dinner.  It was a very nice day.

Diesel likes to be in all our pictures :)  Christmas Eve PJ's



 I am the Batman!!

 Stockings stuffed!


 Beatles picks

 Jacob got Anthony a giant Snickers Bar!!!

 Michael has wanted a sock monkey for a longggg time.

 The box of Magic cards David gave the boys.  







No comments: