Tuesday, January 3, 2017

We bought a little farm........

A few days before Halloween we bought a little house on 5 acres.  It has a huge garage, David is very happy :)  The house is livable but a little on the small side.  We plan on adding a bedroom and great room.  We have been spending lots of time there working on small projects.  We all love it there.  Yesterday we spent some time there.  David and Michael were working on some tables and benches for the porch.  Jacob and I shot our bows for a while then we started chopping wood and moving it to our wood pile.  David and Michael finished what they were working on and came out and helped us with the wood.  It was a lovely day.


 I shot this arrow!  Don't be too impressed I lost the groove and the rest of my shots where not even close.


I thought this log looked cool so David cut it into slices for me.  Not sure yet what we will do with it but it will be awesome :)


 Our wood pile.  All of this came from dead trees on the property.  I think we will have more this spring :(






I broke a blood vessel while chopping firewood.


No comments: