Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Allergies and our Nature Challenge...

Garth Park.









This little dog is 1 year old and at the Scott County Animal Shelter. If you need a dog and you likethem small this is a great dog. I wanted to bring him home but don't think Diesel would like it. He is a chihuahua-terrier mix.





Well, we haven't done so well with our nature challenge :( I seem to have issues with my eyes swelling this year. It has never happened before, I am very upset about it. I do have a few pictures of our attempts to get outside that I can post but about an hour is all I can manage. So much for taking school outside on a blanket or taking books to the Japanese Garden to read :(


Friday April 9th we went to the park with Ms. Rachel and Walker.


Saturday April 10th we went to the Scott County Animal Shelter to play with some of the dogs there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. I just thought of mentioning about this website www.dustmitesallergies.org. They seem to offer specialized advice of dust mites allergies.

Momeena (Juanita) said...

Thanks camilynn. I am pretty positive it is pollen causing my eye problems. Went to the doctor today and he told me to get some Zatador eye drops. Hopefully it will work.