Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A beautiful evening for a walk....

Michael and Jacob went with me to walk Diesel at Elkorn Creek yesterday. And we just had to make a stop at the playground of Western Elementary. The sun started going down and the sky was bright with color. They look at nice and friendly with each other in the picture but they were bickering the whole way on the trail. I told them that walking the dog is my peaceful time and I may not ever take them with me again!!!





They look sweet in this picture too.........BAH!!!!!






I love this view and take many pictures of it even though I try to stop myself because I have so many.












Had to shoot between trees and weeds to get this picture.




When I was young I use to think Kentucky was so bland and boring. I didn't know anything back then!!!




















No comments: