Saturday, September 4, 2010

We left Maine today :(

View from hotel in New Hampshire
another one from hotel.




Have I mentioned that I love steeples and silos and interesting houses?!?!








We were driving along and suddenly there wasn't a paved road anymore...but they still had traffic lights!!!!















We woke up this morning in Maine. Didn't hear it storm at all last night, hurricane Earl must have really dissipated before it got to us. We drove about 5 hours to Franconia New Hampshire. I wanted to drive up Mount Washington but I didn't realize it was an hour from the hotel!! We are kind of resting tonight and I am doing laundry while the boys swim. Luckily the hotel has a coin washer and dryer. The mountains here are beautiful!!!!! The view from the hotel is gorgeous. I will take a picture in the morning to post.

No comments: