Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Canada here we come!!!!

Taking a small trip while Michael is in Oregon with his grandma visiting his sister. Will only be gone 6 days this time. Michael called me on the layover in Huston, said he already missed me!! I thought he was going to cry when I dropped him off at the airport with Jackie. I told him he will have such a good time that he won't even miss me.

We will be stopping by Niagara Falls again. Had such a good time there last year we wanted to go back. Will also be checking out the Canadian side this time. It has been close to 17 years since we were on that side of the Falls. Jacob wants to go behind the falls so we will see about doing that. Then we are driving through the southern part of Toronto and coming back into the states close to Detroit.


No comments: