Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ohio has beautiful parks.....

We got up this morning and headed for Luna Pier, Michigan. There is a geocache there that I have been itching to find for about 2 years and just never made it up there. We found one cache but not the one I wanted to find. I drove around lots of little streets trying to find the place to start the hunt. Never found it so we gave up and had lunch. We got back to the hotel and the kids went swimming for a while, and I looked up the cache again. Turns out we couldn't get to the cache from where we were at all, needed to get off at the exit before Luna Pier!!!!

After swimming we went to Maumee State park to take some pictures. Its on Lake Erie and very beautiful. We headed to Don Pablos for dinner. I have been wanting that ever since they closed the ones that were in Lexington. The food was good after they brought me tacos that had meet in them. After dinner we drove to another park called Side Cut on the Maumee River. So pretty there it made my heart sing. It was getting dark so we didn't even get to see all of it! Maybe we will get back there tomorrow if we have time. Definately going to Wildwood, I am taking pictures of Alyssa and Abigail :) Oh and my guys too.





















Maumee State Park.










Side Cut Metropark....one of my new favorites.












No comments: