Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving in Florida

We decided to spend Thanksgiving in Florida visiting family. I didn't realize it had been almost three years since we had been there! The drive down was long and the drive back seemed even longer but our time there seemed to fly by. My Grandma Juanita has been having some health issues but she is doing much better now :) We took her to Chick-Fil-A and a little place called Salems with awsome chicken!!! My aunt Jackie made Thanksgiving dinner, her turkey was delicious. Lots of our other family came to help and share Thanksgiving with us. Some we didn't get to see while there, they were missed. Anthony hung out a lot with Tristan. Jacob and Michael hung out with Bryce and Kendall. We spent a day at my Aunt Lynda's house. Jacob LOVES it there, they have a mini zoo!! And he decided that he doesn't get to see Bobby and Chris nearly enough. It was sad leaving but we had promises of visits this summer :)



Great Grandma and the boys


Hanging out with cousins.



Jacob caught a frog in Aunt Lynda's pool!





Chris and his corn snake.




I love this tree in Lynda's yard.




Great ice cream at Bo's





Kids hanging out at ice cream shop.





Anthony couldn't go a week with a guitar....David let him bring his travel guitar.




Chris, Jacob and Bobby. When they were little Jacob and I went to visit and stayed at their house. They were only two years old. They said they were three brothers then :) So I couldn't resist taking this picture...I should try to find the one I took when they were 2.




Thanksgiving Dinner.





Giving Grandma Jackie love before she leaves for work.



Lunch at Salems. The big boys loved the wings!!!





Awe....they love each other.











Saying goodbye to Grandpa.

No comments: