Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Unsoclalized Homeschoolers!!!

When I tell people that we homeschool the response I get most often is.."what about socialization?" Funny, that is the least thing I worry about in our homeschooling life. It is harder with Anthony because a lot of homeschoolers go back to public school when they get to high school. But we work at finding ways for him to be around friends.

I mention this because we had a homeschooling party at our house. There were 27 kids here ages 4 to 16. Don't think we have had that many people here before. I wasn't feeling great but the boys really stepped up and helped me get the house ready. I think a good time was had by all and there was SO much food.

So here are a few pictures of our unsocialized friends ;)





Jeannie made the cutest little penguins!!!


Lots of food.






Our front living room was full!!!!!








The kids having an impromtu PE class ;)









A few of my homeschooling momma friends....love these guys!!!! A few are missing, you left too early!!








No comments: