Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ashland

Our day started out iffy. Michael said he felt like he was going to throw up whenever he moved. I had plans of going to Boones Station to start our Family Adventure Quest. Well after another 30 minutes in bed Michael says he feels better. So we start our school. Later Jacob and I went downtown to hang posters for the upcoming GCT play, Radio Gals. After that we run home and pick up Michael (his school wasn't finished) and head towards Boones Station. We got there and it was closed :( It was so nice and I really wanted to be outside so we went to Ashland, home of Henry Clay. When Jacob was little we use to go there often. I have lots of pictures of him in the trees there. I took one in the same place as one of my favorite pictures of him from when he was 2. I am going to try and find it so I can post them together in another post.

































No comments: