Thursday, August 20, 2009

Astronauts and home!!








This was painted by Allen Bean! We got to see an exhibit about him at the Air and Space Museum in DC.













We left Toledo this morning. My new GPS was giving me fits!!! It doesn't like when its cloudy.

On the way to Toledo on Monday we stopped for lunch in a little town called Wapakoneta. I stopped to get gas as well and from the gas station w saw a really cool looking building that was mostly underground. It was the Armstrong Space Museum. Jacob really wanted to go but I told him we should try to get to Toledo because Alyssa was waiting on us. I told him maybe we could stop there on our way home. Well he didn't forget and even remembered the exit number. So we stopped there today on our way home. It was a small place but we all enjoyed it. Turns out Neil Armstrong was born in Wapakoneta. Little piece of trivia.....A blue moon is when there are two full moons in the same calender month!!

We are home and I am tired!!!

No comments: