Saturday, November 7, 2009

Co-op day cancelled.......But look at the fun we had!!


This seesaw is actually a sculpture at the College....too cool that you can play on it!








This is our buddy Brice. All my guys adore him!!! Makes me think that maybe we need a little one around, not that I have the energy for another child.

















We had a few people sick this week and when we got to the church we found out they were having a meeting there. We decided to just cancel classes and go on a walking tour of downtown and the college. It was such a beautiful day!!! We started by looking at some of the sculptures on the Georgetown campus. We walked over to main street and went into the Georgetown museum. Its small, but they have some interesting things. Then we all walked down and had lunch at Subway. We headed back to the college to see the library. They have a nice childrens section on the third floor. We need to find out if we can check out books from there. Anthony was very interested in the library. I think he is just very interested in College. One of our HS friends is taking a Latin class at the college and she is only 14. I told Anthony that maybe he could do something like like that next year.


Then we stopped by the coffee shop and got hot chocolate. then the kids played in the leaves for a really long time. I was quite upset because there were so many opportunities for great pictures and I didn't bring my camera!! Luckily a friend had hers, so I am going to rely on her kindness for pictures to go with this post :)

No comments: