Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow and sleds and mummies...OH MY!!!!!

Jacob, Michael and Morgan "snowboarding" with a sled.


Michael's snow angel.


Earlier this week it snowed a tiny bit so of course public school was cancelled. I decided not to tell my guys and we had school as usual :) We were suppose to start back one of our co-ops today but I knew last night that it would be called off because of the snow. I had planned on having a normal school day but a friend called and asked if his daughter could stay with us today while he went to work. We did get math done and Jacob's spelling. Then I let them play outside while I made lunch and hot chocolate. After lunch I quickly pulled together a lapbook on Ancient Egypt and we all spent a couple of hours working on it. They all Jacob was very excited to show his to David tonight at dinner. It was a good review of what we learned on Sunday and the boys all learned something new as well. I love all the free lapbooks at Homeschool Share!!!






No comments: