Thursday, September 11, 2008

All the days are running together....








I woke up this morning in Wall South Dakota and had no clue what day it was. I needed to make sure I let my friend Brenda know when we would be in Omaha.

We went back to the Wall Drug store to pick up a few things we saw yesterday but didn't get. Jacob made another of his movies "the Jackalope files," He and Michael love helping with the Robo Jose movies and Jacob wanted to make his own with the jackalope he bought in Texas. Michael bought himself a jackalope yesterday and I think we will have a lot of movie making when we get home!

We also visited our 6th National Park today, the South Dakota Badlands. The boys got there 5 junior ranger badge. We didn't get one from Carlsbad, I may try to get them by mail when we get home.

Jacob lost a tooth yesterday at Mt. Rushmore and Anthony lost one a few days earlier in Yellowstone. The tooth fairy comes even if you are far away from home, but she may be a little bit late.

Oh...I got the little video from yesterday to upload. I put it in yesterdays blog.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Loved seeing you today. The Badlands are gorgeous. I haven't seen them since I was a little girl. I like the picture where the boys look like they are on the edge of a cliff.

Brenda said...

I wanted to add that as I looked through all your pictures it was so funny that when I asked what they had done so far on the trip Michael said "Nothing really". Kids are so funny. FABULOUS trip.