Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Field Trip.....

Today we went to see a play. It was based on the book "The Giver." I had not read the book but a friend told me it was good. It wasn't at all what I expected. It was a little intense. I kept an eye on the younger two and they were very focused on what was happening. At the end it seems like the baby dies but they didn't actually come out and say it in the play. Jacob asked me later though if the baby died. I told him I thought so but wasn't sure. I will defiantly have to read the book now. Michael wants to read it too but I think I will wait until I have read it first.

We have been trying to get back into a routine since our trip. Its been hard because no one seems to want to do school work now, and I am finding very hard and time consuming homeschooling all three. Hopefully its just a matter of adjusting to Time 4 Learning and we get back into a grove soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you using T4L for all three? You may want to consider unit studies since the trip worked out so well. Didn't they learn alot? I have a hard time balancing "school at home" vs learning in the real world.

Brenda said...

I'm sure you will fall into a routine and figure out what works for you soon. You are such an awesome mom