Friday, September 7, 2012

Last day in Yellowstone

 

I was so tired yesterday after bringing in all of our clothes and re-sorting them so I could pack them into bags for each place…I just didn’t have the energy to blog.  And today we are at Flag Ranch outside of the Tetons and their internet is spotty at best.  This blog may have to wait until we leave Wyoming. 

This was our last day in Yellowstone.  We visited a few more geyser basins, sat by the Firehole River and the boys skipped rocks for a while.  We found a wooded picnic area and had lunch. 

We got back to the hotel earlier than we have been so I tackled the repacking and laundry.  Only to find out that I will have to do at least one more load to get us home.  While laundry was washing Michael and I took a walk around West Yellowstone looking at souvenirs.  We found a little place that had grap bags.  Michael had no idea what they were so I had to get one for him!  We walked a little more and stopped to get ice cream.  While we were eating it he opened his bag.  There was lots of interesting things in it so we decided to take one back for Jacob who wasn’t feeling very well.  When we got back to the hotel everyone was excited about the grab bags and since they had adult bags too we went back and got one for everyone.  I remember loving grab bags when I was young.  Martha use to get them for Jacob when he was very little but he didn’t remember it. 













No comments: