Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rocky Mountain High....Colorado

We stopped by Arches National park this morning. We went there on our first big trip 2 1/2 years ago and we really loved it. We didn't have a lot of time today just the morning but we walked back up to Window Arch this time because we really enjoyed climbing around in it last time. Still Beautiful!!!!!!

We had lunch a picnic lunch in the park at the Garden of Eden. Its so nice to sit and enjoy nature while you eat.

We left the park after lunch and headed to Colorado. I drove so David took pictures with my camera. He got some good ones :)














The rest are Davids pictures.









Vail Colorado
















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. I like the pictures and post cards. Hi Cus you're silly! Jacob be good and I mean it. Up here it is 70 Degrees. Whats your Temperature? When are you coming Home? I like your Boy Scout vests !

Love,
ANNA/VALERIE/BILLY SEWELL